Due to the recent increase of projects we are now working on, D & K Contracting are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Site Manager to manage one of our prestige contracts in the South East.
- Administratively competent as well as carrying a suitable qualification in either carpentry or another key trade you will be able to effectively communicate with all members of the project team.
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety requirements and legislation is essential.
- For details and to arrange an interview please contact our Group HR Manager at our Head Office.
Assistant Site Manager
We are seeking either individual or teams of bricklayers who are prepared to travel to our development sites throughout the Home Counties.
- We offer competitive market rates and an opportunity to become involved with the continued expansion and success of our company.
- You will be trained to at least NVQ Level 2 and hold a valid CSCS card.
In the first instance please contact our Group HR Department who will explain more about our requirements.
DKR Group are keen to promote various routes into construction and associated trades to career minded young people.
We firmly believe that the rewards that can be achieved are only limited by your own vision and therefore we will do all we can to assist in training, developing and readying you for a worthwhile and productive role within the company.
We currently seek an apprentice for our DKR Joinery division, working in our modern factory in Romsey whilst benefitting from studying on a day release to college for an appropriate qualification.
In the first instance please send your cv to our Group HR Manager at our Head Office listing your qualifications and highlighting what you wish to achieve from this role.